Sunday, May 29, 2005

Taking a break from paperwork

Today was a break from working on anything adoption related. I found a kitten yesterday and we have decided to keep her. After going through several name changes, we've finally decided on Leia. Can you tell a Star Wars fan lives here?

At Wal-Mart today I saw the Sonya Lee doll. There was only one and the box was half-way destroyed so I didn't get it. However, I did find a smaller doll that was only $4.97 so I bought it. It will be put up for our new baby. I think it's cute how they show Asian kids on the boxes playing with this Asian doll.

1 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Blogger My Baby Ain't White said...

Wow! And I thought I lived with a Star Wars nut! HA! Well, you MUST post a pic of Leia for all to see! Congrats on the new addition...

Karen
Our Journey to Gwen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home