Saturday, September 06, 2008

Madelyn's Attempt at Jump Rope

First, let me tell you this is not a rope. It's a belt to a pair of capri pants I have. The boys found it in my clean clothes pile I was folding and with the help of Tony they decided it was a jump rope. We didn't even know they knew what a jump rope was. Andrew began turning it with Tony and Nate ran up and started jumping. Of course he missed but he thought he was doing it right. Our guess is he picked this up from Sesame Street.

Andrew is half naked because that's just easier for me and him both for potty training purposes, which by the way has been going really well. Our prize for pee or poo in the potty is probably unusual but I have my reasons - Candy Corn. It's not the greatest candy, but it's easy clean up and a candy Tony and I don't really like so we're not tempted to snack at every prize.

And yes, Nate is sort of attacking Madelyn with the rope at the end. I'm assuming it's his way to get her to not give up and try to jump more.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home