Wednesday, September 03, 2008

First Day of Preschool

The day finally arrived. Thank God for inventing preschool!!! We had no problems with anyone staying, no one got hurt, and the teacher's didn't have anything bad to say about them. Tony and I even got to go out to a restaurant for a breakfast date with no highchairs. He was able to help me today get them there and back home. Monday will be different I'm sure all on my own getting everyone ready for school and into their classroom. Logan pulled one his whiny episodes not wanting to go to school today, and I'm hoping this does not continue every time I have preschool or any other day for that matter. Here's a few pictures I uploaded to flickr.

3 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger M3 said...

Congratulations!!!

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Kricket said...

Yay! Breaktime for mommy! It may not be a full school day, but it's something, right? I'm glad they enjoyed their first day. :)

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Dena said...

Yeah for them!
Yeah for you!
(still love your camera-great pictures)
Dena

 

Post a Comment

<< Home