Monday, August 25, 2008

WE HAVE PEE IN THE POTTY!!!

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew is the winner for the first to get pee in the potty.

It actually scared him. I had left him on the potty and turned to walk to Madelyn's room when he jumped up saying "oh no, oh no". He thought he made a boo-boo and was upset about it. I was hopping for joy. Tony heard me from upstairs down to our room through closed doors and he came up to congratulate Andrew.

Andrew is enjoying wearing big boy underwear but couldn't figure out how to stop peeing in underwear. He had been holding it for a long time today and finally he got it. I hope it continues. Of course they are napping now and back in diapers, but after nap, Andrew is going back in underwear. I'm so excited! I can't wait to go diaper-free in this house.

1 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger Kricket said...

yay Andrew!!! Give him a high-five for me!!!!!! That is great. I do hope they all get potty-trained quickly for you. That would so reduce some of the stress of taking care of three two-year-old's during the day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home