Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My New Toy


Thanks Mom and Roger!!! I love my new toy even though I haven't used it yet (still waiting on the battery to charge). Happy Early Birthday to Me!!!

I entered the Nikon D60 Photo Contest but I'm doubtful I'll win. If I do (long shot), I'll be selling it to buy more lenses for this one. My hobby is my kids and I am always taking photos of my kids so I was ready to upgrade cameras. I'm still keeping my Canon PowerShot SD600 b/c it fits right in my pocket.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Mine came today, too! I decided on the Canon 40D. I learned when I bought mine two years ago that you can deduct your hobby from your taxes...so anything you buy, get prints made, etc. hang on to your receipts! It's not much of a deduct, but every little bit helps. B&H Photo has good prices on their lenses and their service is great.

Happy Early Birthday!

Susan

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Ms. Tricia said...

I just got the same toy!!! You will love taking pictures with it. My daughter is busy, busy, busy, but I still snapped some great pictures of her.

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger RamblingMother said...

Nice!! Great pics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home