Monday, June 16, 2008

A Boo-Boo


Not really but I sure did have four kids fooled this morning. I found Logan's toy nail in the laundry. I think when he got it from Chuck E Cheese last week as a prize he didn't really know what it was for and it must have went straight to his pocket. It was in the bottom of my laundry basket this morning so I put it on and started yelling "Oh no, I got a nail in my finger!!!!!"

All three tots came running and were staring. Nate was very emotional. He said "Oh my!" and Drew-Drew said "Oh, a boo-boo". They all stared and had confused looks on their face. Even Logan across the room said "I'll go call 991" and no I didn't type that wrong. Of course I corrected him that it was 911 and he didn't need to call. All three tots kissed my finger and I took off the toy nail and told them their kisses made it all better. I had the best laugh this morning.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Kricket said...

Hahahaha! that's funny. a trick nail. I know the "Look, I can take my thumb off and put it back" trick. Unfortunately I freaked out one little boy (aged 5) with that to the point of him being in hysterics so now I don't do that unless the parents tell me their kids can handle it. :p I always explain it's a magic trick but you still never know how a kid might react. Your kids are probably used to lots of boo-boos what with three 2-year-olds. hehehe You got them good. Wish I could have seen that one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home