Saturday, June 07, 2008

How Cool!!!

Remember this photo?

I placed it in the photo section for the Mothers of Multiples club I'm apart of. Today I got an email from the VP of Marketing for the club asking to use my photo...

I have to say that your photo on CMOM of the triplets is just beautiful! I am working on a design concept for NOMOTC that will represent and launch National Multiple Awareness month beginning in March 2009, and wanted to see if you would allow me to try and use your photo as part of the design. If so, I would need the photo in color (which you may not have). Basically, a folder with information will be distributed to all member clubs of NOMOTC, and the design will be part of the folder collateral. Just let me know if you agree to this and if you have any questions. Look forward to hearing from you!

Wow! My quick snapshot just might become popular.

I also entered it into a contest to win a new camera and it was selected to be in the contest. I'll send out more details later when I get more information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home