Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Boat??

I pulled out our lifejackets to try them on the kids to get them ready for the pool and now they think they are going on a boat ride. I never mentioned boat but Nate and Andrew have been yelling for "Boat". They will not take them off. They've been wearing them for the past hour now. Nate has on one we bought Logan a few years ago. Andrew's came off ebay new last year and none of them would wear it then. Madelyn's is a hand-me down from a little boy that never would wear his either so I bought it for $2 like brand new.

I'm not sure where they picked up the idea they should wear these on a boat. Sometimes they do amaze me with their knowledge. Last night while playing with play-do, Nate made a shape that resemble a rocket ship and he held it up saying "rocket ship". I didn't know a two year old knew what a rocket ship was. He is a little Mr. Smarty-Pants.

Update: Finally got them to take their jackets off at lunch time. I convinced them they couldn't sit in the highchairs with them b/c they would get stuck.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger RamblingMother said...

Too cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home