Sunday, March 02, 2008

Madelyn got a set of wheels too

 
I knew Madelyn would be upset when she saw Nate and Andrew on their new tricycles so I got her a pink and purple one. I gave the boys theirs first. She was so jealous. She wanted to ride so I had to go get the one we bought her. I don't want to have to continue the tradition of giving them gifts on both March 3rd and April 23rd b/c I want their birthday to be their special day (and Nate and Andrew already have to share their day together) but right now it's just easier to do that and not listen to the screaming. On Madelyn's birthday I'll come up with something small for the twins when she gets her presents. I already know I'm getting her some dress-up clothes.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger RamblingMother said...

Could you celebrate all three bdays somewhere in the middle? That would be a lot of kids at once.

Beverly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home