Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sheeeeuuuuwwww...

Madelyn stinks. She really smells bad. After her surgery, Madelyn started developing an odor and green snot. She always has snot but this was even nastier. So, Tuesday she was put on antibiotics. The smell is still here. Ugh! Everytime she's close to my face I want to gag. Earlier I went into the playroom where they all were and I thought there was a stinky diaper. I looked in all three rear-ends and nothing. The smell was her stinking up the room. This smell worries me. She's only been on antibiotics for two days so I'm sure a doctor is going to tell me to give it a few more days if I call AGAIN. I don't think any of the boys have ever had a smell like this from an infection. We have a f/u appt next week with the ENT. I hope this smell is gone before then.

2 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger M3 said...

I'd call the doc. But then again, I call for EVERYTHING. (I also check with Dr. Google on everything and scare the crap out of myself, so I'm probably not a good one to listen to...)

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Kricket said...

are you sure it's not coming from her ears? When my oldest had tubes put in her ears, there was a very nasty smell for a few days as the nasty stuff drains out of her ears. If it's not coming from her ears, then I don't know what it could be from.

/hugs and love!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home