Sunday, March 02, 2008

Birthday Boys

***sniff, sniff*** My babies are turning two tomorrow. We had a birthday drop-in celebration today with family coming in starting from about 11:00am until close to 6:00pm. It was a long day. Nate has had a fever off and on for a few days and he was miserable most of the day. Andrew stayed pretty content all day. They got lots of new toys...tricycles, cowboy hats, clothes, lawnmower, play clock, just to name a few. I uploaded a few of the pics I took today.
birthday boys

Tomorrow is their actual birthday. Tony took the day off from work so we could spend the day with them since we missed their first birthday last year while we were in China with Madelyn. We're not sure what we're doing, except for taking Nate to the doctor to find out why he can't get rid of this fever. I love these boys so much, same goes for Madelyn and Logan. I hate they are growing up so fast but at the same time I'm looking forward to the days with no more diapers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home