Friday, March 07, 2008

I always thought my photos looked funny....

Since we're moving back into our house, one of the things I have missed the most is all my photos on the walls, bookshelves, and other places. Today I've been putting back and hanging more upstairs in the playroom and the kids rooms. Nate, Andrew and Madelyn are loving this. They've had to name everyone in the photos. Nate said "Na-na, Bo-bo (Logan), Drew-drew" so fast probably 10 times in one breath before I stopped him when he was looking at one frame. Madelyn and Andrew mostly love looking at Bo-bo pictures. BTW, Bo-bo is a nickname Logan came up with for Big Brother. They have giggled and laughed at everybody. I caught Andrew holding one frame of Tony and Me with Logan when he was a baby and he was kissing it the picture. Awe, so cute. I have one problem with all my pictures - not many printed and framed of Madelyn (tons of them stored on the computer). I've never taken her for professional photos either. Guess I need to get around to that soon. I did today switch out a few old ones and replaced them with some photos that include her that I've taken with my camera. My house is becoming my home again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home