Wednesday, September 12, 2007

BLOWOUT!

and it wasn't a diaper this time. It was a stroller tire.

I had all three tots loaded into my triple jogger stroller to pick Logan up from school today. It wasn't until I got two houses up I realized something was wrong and sure enough the tire is off the wheel. Luckily I have a backup - the triple runabout. I had to turn around and go load them back up in the other stroller. This isn't an easy task. Some may think that's simple but after turning them around to go back home, they think it's time to run around outside but yet I'm switching them over to another stroller. Lots of screaming, whining and all of this in 90 something degree weather. Now I need to find a tire shop that replaces stroller tires so I can continue to have a backup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home