Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Two Days Left until Take-off

Not even a complete 2 days...

So the plans are (short list):
1. Finishing packing up the twins.
2. Get house cleaned up as much as possible
3. Take twins tomorrow to my friend's house
4. Unload them and install car seats into her van
4. Cry b/c I'm leaving them for two weeks
5. Finish our last minute packing
6. Load van up Thursday night with our luggage
7. Have car seat ready for Madelyn in our van
8. Stay up during the night worrying about the long flight and worry about 1/2 of our kids we're leaving in NC
9. Get to airport and fly away
10. Pray for safety for all of us

1 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger Everyone Has a Story... said...

You will be fine! I have faith in you! Can't wait to see updates from CHINA! I can't believe that you will see Madelyn in a few short days! Congratulations again!
Try to enjoy this moment...I am sure that your friend will take great care of the boys!
I also can't wait to see the pictures that Logan takes! Maybe you should set up a "Brother Blog" (in your spare time) when you get back!
Have lots of fun, make a ton of memories and we will all be praying for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home