Sunday, February 18, 2007

Missing them already

As I mentioned before, we're missing Nate and Andrew's first birthday while we're in China. No, they will not know it but I will. I made them both a "My First Birthday" t-shirt. Andrew is modeling his. At the time of photo, he was clean. Nate was still in his highchair covered in food so he didn't model his shirt. The shirts are a little big but I got them on clearance for 0.99 cents...cheap in case I messed them up and I know they'll mess them up when they tear into their cake.


Logan and I picked out two gifts to send with them to open on their birthday. We also have another gift for them when we get back and will also have some souvenirs.














Here's Nate and Andrew playing in the laundry basket. Gotta love these sweet little adorable faces.

After tonight, they only sleep in their bed three more nights before they go to my friend's house for two weeks. I already miss them.

2 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Blogger OziMum said...

Way cute, Mummy!!!

Happy FIRST birthday to Nate and Andrew... I'm just gettin in early, in case I miss it!!!

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Kricket said...

Oh, you forgot to tell me what theme cake/party you want for the boys? Tracy and I will handle it all - decorations, cake, plates, etc - but I didn't know what kind of theme you wanted. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home