Thursday, February 22, 2007

Last Update before leaving the States

We'll be outta here very soon. What a journey this has been already and we haven't even made it to China yet.

Just a quick thanks to everyone that has been there for us through the past few years.

Thank you for all the prayers and support during the paperchase, the long wait, through the referral and the wait until travel time.

Thank you to the 6 families that wrote recommendations that were needed for the original and updated homestudies.

Thank you to the families that have already BTDT that have been there for us to email or call with questions.

Thank you to all the notaries....couldn't possibly name them all.

Thank you to the families that babysat for us during the paperchase (before the twins) and during the past few months while we were getting ready for this trip.

Thanks to my three secret pals that sent wonderful gifts to us last year for Madelyn and the rest of our family. Some of those are going to China with us.

Thank you to our Adoption Agency for making this dream come true for us.

Thank you to all those that volunteered to come clean my house while we're gone......I got it cleaned up so no need but I sure did love the offer. Thankfully I had two families push the swiffer products which have made cleaning floors a lot easier this past week.

Thanks to all the ladies that donated clothes their daughters had outgrown.

Thanks to everyone else that has helped out these past few years. I can't possibly thank you enough.

2 Comments:

At 4:19 AM, Blogger Kricket said...

Swiffer Rocks!

I hope you didn't push yourself too hard with the cleaning, hun.

I have yet more clothes for Madelyn that didn't make it to the bag I gave you the other day. :p

No worries, Tony, I'll be your campaign manager. *wink* hahaha

Travel safe and give Logan hugs for me, ok? I'll be thinking about you all every single day and praying for you all nonstop. God bless you during this time. Just relax and enjoy yourselves - don't stress the small stuff, ok? I love you all very much!

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

We are so excited for you! We will be praying for all of you (including the twins). We pray that this will be a very sweet time of bonding and growing as a family while you are in China. We can't wait to meet little Miss Madelyn when you get back.

Tim, Stacey, Seth and Daniel Weldon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home