Sunday, January 21, 2007

Tag.......you're IT!

Lee-Anne tagged me.....

A - Available or Taken: Taken
B - Best Friend: I have a few
C - Cake or Pie: Cake
D - Drink of Choice: Sweet Tea
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday: soap
F - Favorite Color: green
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: neither
H - Hometown: Forest City, NC
I - Indulgence: hot fudge cake
J- January or February: Is there much of a difference in these two months? How about September? Love the Fall weather much better than Winter
K - Kids and Names: William Logan, Nathaniel Cade, Andrew Cole, Madelyn Youmei (+ 3 angels)
L - Life Incomplete Without: chocolate......and my kids of course
M - Marriage Date: 9/27/97
N - Number of Siblings: 7 but I'm an only child
O - Oranges or Apples: apples
P - Phobias or Fears: thunder and lightening
Q - Favorite Quote: Am I suppose to have one of these? Seems like I'm asked this all the time but I don't remember what other people say in books, poems or speeches.
R - Reason to Smile: when all three boys play together and laugh together
S - Season: Now, Winter; Favorite, Fall
T - Tag 3 People: You, Him, Her
U - Unknown Fact About Me: Am I suppose to know this?
V - Veggie You Don't Like: Brussell Sprouts (copied this one from Lee-Anne)
W - Worst Habit: Ask Tony
X - X-rays: Teeth, Head, Gallbladder (gone now), Feet, If counting ultrasounds, gazillions of those of the reproductive organs,
Y - Your Favorite Food: Steak
Z - Zodiac: Cancer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home