Sunday, January 14, 2007

Logan's Favorite Color

Everyone knows Logan's favorite color is GREEN. He tells everyone this. Actually it's mine and Tony's favorite color too but we've never persuaded Logan towards this color. I've asked him for months now that if I paint his room, what color did he want it in and he always said Green. All of his bedding is Thomas and Blue. I let him chose his own color and he said he wanted Percy Green. For those that aren't Thomas the Tank Engine fans, Percy is one of Thomas' friends. I've spent the past two days painting. Yes, TWO! That's how long it takes when there are two crawling 10 month olds in the house and three kids with Pink Eye and I'm not all that well either. I still don't have the room together. We had to move the train table from the playroom to Logan's room b/c the little crawlers like to pull themselves up and destroy the track. This room will be cute once I get it back together. While the smell of the paint is still hovering around in his room, Logan has made himself comfy in Madelyn's room. Her room is still the cutest in the house. One of these days I might actually get around to the twin's room.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger Kricket said...

You know I'd be happy to help! And if you want some special artwork done, let me know. :)

Love you all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home