Saturday, January 13, 2007

Care Package

We went back in forth on whether or not to send our own care package and eventually decided not to. It was advised (will not mention where this came from) to not send individually but we could go through www.blessedkids.com. Tonight I ordered for Madelyn a teddy bear, candies for the nannies and two cameras. I also ordered a Chinese New Year card since she will still be there during this Holiday. We will be taking some items for the orphanage when we leave for our trip but I will not be sending any from home to there before then. I really hope she received the teddy bear and we can get this back from them but most of all I hope we get the cameras back with pictures of her and her orphanage friends.

1 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Blogger OziMum said...

Yeah, our agency, has told us that they don't encourage sending any kind of package (whether privately or through an organisation)... but my rebellious streak shines through - I'd definitely like to send something!
Great idea sending a CNY card!

Just back from our holiday - I just had to look at Madelyn again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home