Monday, July 03, 2006

I can't believe I'm up this late

This is what happens when I take a nap during the day. I can't sleep at night. I just got back from a late night trip to Wal-Mart. It's so nice to actually get to shop without calming a crying baby or telling a four year old he can't have everything he sees and wants.

A week from today will mark 10 months since we were LID. Hard to believe our time is finally approaching for our referral. I'm really hoping we see Madelyn's picture by September. If I didn't have the twins, I think I would have gone crazy by now just waiting and waiting for Madelyn. Thankfully I had something else to drive me crazy and to help pass the time.

Would you believe the twins are four months old tomorrow? Wow! They weren't even concieved when we first started the adoption process. The two of them are just too adorable and lots of fun. Logan still talks about Madelyn every day. He's just as excited as we are, well, maybe not as much as I am but close.

We have a neighbor with a 5 year old girl. She told me today that when Madelyn gets here she's having a sleepover with her here. She's sleeping in the twin bed in Madelyn's room, and Madelyn will sleep in her crib. I didn't want to upset her and tell her Madelyn will be a bit too young for sleepovers for a while. Logan isn't even having sleepovers here yet.

Off to get some zzzzzzzzz's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home