Thursday, June 15, 2006

My Outing

I love my boys a lot but I gotta have a break sometimes. Tonight I got to see a musical for the first time. A friend of a friend got free tickets to the musical Chicago. I had never heard of it, but now I want to rent the movie and watch it. My first impression was "oh my, what am I watching?" when the first actress came out on stage. Many of the girls were dressed in black underwear and bras or little black dresses. The men had tight black pants on and most with see-through shirts. It was a great show- very entertaining. I definitely enjoyed it and I'd love to go to another musical if given the chance. I even got to see a celebrity live on stage...John O'Hurley (also known as J.Peterman on Seinfeld). Here it is 1am and I'm so hyped up from the show that I can't sleep. I wish I could sing and dance like these performers. Maybe my children will have this talent.

1 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Why do I get the feeling that Melissa wouldn't want me going out at night with some friends watching women dancing around in black underwear and bras or little black dresses.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home