Monday, June 26, 2006

Nanny 911

I listed myself on Matching Moms probably around the time Logan was one year old and I recently changed my address to our new location. I rarely get any messages but today this was sent to me...

Hi there,
My name is Deborah and I am a Casting Director for the show Nanny 911. I am coming to the Charlotte area in July and am looking for families that need a little help getting their kids under control. Our Nannies work with the parents and the children to help restore order and teach the tools necessary to having a happy home. This show may not be right for you, but could be incredibly helpful to someone that needs some assistance with their children. There is financial compensation and priceless help from the nannies for families who are chosen to participate. Hope this email wasn't a bother!
If you are interested, or know of anyone that is, please email me at
nanny911casting@yahoo.com for more information and to apply.
Thanks again,Deborah


I doubt I would qualify to be on their show with only one rowdy four year old b/c I doubt the babies count. I've seen the show a few times and realized my child is sane and calm compared to some of those kids. Hopefully when the babies and Madelyn are older we will not qualify either for this show.

2 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger OziMum said...

I often think my kids are uncontrollable...til I watch one of those Nanny shows!!! I think I just have active kids (really active!)

:) Hope all is well!
Lee-Anne

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Isabel said...

It would be cool to be on television...but not for having "bad" kids.

You were *this close* to being famous....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home