Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Pregnant Again???

Heck no!!!! But I have been asked this recently after Logan says "tomorrow I'll have a sister and her name is Madelyn."

Logan loves to tell strangers when we're out about his brothers and his sister. Just yesterday we were at the post office and two older women who were sisters came up googling over the twins and they ask Logan what their names are. Logan says his speech he does to everyone...

"The one with hair that looks like me is Nate and the one with no hair is Andrew and tomorrow we'll be getting Madelyn who's another baby that is going to live with us."

Logan uses "tomorrow" for any day after today. These two women look at me and say "are you pregnant again?" Of course I'm not so I had to explain we're adopting from China and then I'm asked (pointing at the twins) "are these your biological children?" There sure are some nosey people in this world. So, then I explain nicely yes they are and we started the adoption process before I knew I was pregnant and decided to continue through...blah, blah, blah...the same story I've told over and over now.

I haven't yet been asked if Logan is my biological child. I'm wondering when that will happen now.

1 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Hi Melissa,

Love your blog! We have 4 bio kids (10, 8, 5 & 2)and are LID 3/10/06 for #5. When I start to think that I am in for some crazy times ahead, I just think of you! ;o) Our oldest three kids have light colored hair and blue or green eyes. Our youngest was born with dark hair, dark brown eyes and an olive complexion. We get asked all the time if he is our bio child or not. I expect that it will only get worse once we have our daughter home. Strange that people even care to ask, huh? Have you been asked yet if you are babysitting? That's my favorite! I always say, "Yes, for 18 years!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home