Wednesday, July 12, 2006

2nd Anniversary of my 29th Birthday

Yep, Yesterday was my birthday. Tony surprise me with a Panda dressed in a Cheongsam. I'll have to share it with Madelyn.

Logan, Nate and Andrew gave me the best gift....kitchen magnet. It was in a card that reads on the front "Mom - got you something for the kitchen that will make preparing dinner a lot easier..." and in the inside is a magnet to hang on the fridge that list all my favorite take-out restuarants and their phone numbers. PERFECT!!! I never have a chance to cook supper these days in the evenings. The kids wear me out during the day and the evenings are when the twins are both always wanting to be held.

A friend of mine surprised me with a cake and ice cream late last night. I went by her house and she had candles in a chocolate cake (my favorite) with chocolate ice cream (another favorite). She gave me some Mary Kay make-up and bag.

I'm hoping soon Tony and I will get a evening out as a belated gift to me. Anyone up for babysitting?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home