Sunday, December 25, 2005

Santa Made a Stop Here

Santa found his way here to visit us. Tony and I were up early this morning hoping Logan would wake up early but by 7am, we couldn't wait any longer and decided to wake Logan up. Here's how we found him in his bed this morning. He got his new Spiderman PJ's before bed last night. Logan got lots of toys, clothes and movies and even the lump of coal he was asking Santa for. His favorites were his new Geo Trax toys, Thomas movies, and a Matchbox playset.

Here's a before shot (before Tornado Logan
struck the living room).








Here's an after shot (the mess actually covered
the entire living room).








Madelyn, Nate and Andrew received a few gifts also from Santa even though they are not here yet (well two are but they are still baking). Here's a photo of Madelyn's dolls... The cabbage patch is from Mommy and Daddy, Baby Mulan from Santa, and the other Asian doll is from Logan. I'm going to leave them in the boxes at least until we're moved into our new house and setting up her room ready for her arrival.

Leia even got a few presents. She got a cat bed from Me and Logan, two toys from Logan, and Santa left her some food and treats.

Tony and I also exchanged gifts. He got some books he's been wanting to read and some sweaters. I got some maternity/nursing PJ's (b/c my belly hangs out of all the others I have), some charms for my zoppini bracelet and a new UNCC sweatshirt. I haven't had a UNCC sweatshirt since I graduated from their and now that we're living close to it again, Tony decided to make a trip to campus to buy one for me.

We forgot to check to see if we had video camera tapes. We ended up not being able to tape all the unwrapping b/c we ran out on the last empty tape we had. We also didn't make sure we had enough batteries for everything. I found enough spread randomly throughout the apartment for everything except Logan's Elefun game. It needed 4 C's and I only had 3.

Merry Christmas from the Hooker Family!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 1:14 AM, Blogger OziMum said...

You have a serious shopping habit, girl! Had to laugh at the pressies for Madelyn - AND Nate and Andrew!!! My Mum bought our Bella a doll!!! Lee-Anne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home