Saturday, December 17, 2005

August DTC Secret Pal Strikes Again in December

Last night when I checked my mail I had a slip that there was a package at the apartment office. Of course mail doesn't come until after the office closes so I didn't get it until today. This time we received a beautiful frame that says "Family" at the bottom. Even though we don't know who our secret pals are, I do know what this one looks like now. She sent a famiy photo on their Christmas card. They have three beautiful daughters and all the girls were wearing matching dresses. They were just precious. The biggest hit was a gift sent to Logan....a music box that has a train inside it that goes around in circles. He LOVED it. He says everytime we wind it up, "I like it, Mommy, I like it."

Thanks again Secret Pal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home