Thursday, December 15, 2005

A Dreary Day

Today Logan and I were stuck in this little apartment with not much to do, nothing to munch on and couldn't go anywhere b/c of the ice outside. A hormonal woman and a hyper 3 year old in small quarters doesn't mix well. Today he should have been in preschool but it was canceled b/c of public school delays. I love my two days a week that I get three hours each of those days alone. He loves preschool to probably get away from me too for a little while. I played Hi-Ho Cherry-O only about 2 dozen times today along with Pop-Up Pirate. Leia even jumped in and played with the cherries and the spinner. I was so bored I started packing a box getting ready for our move hopefully by end of next month. We don't even have much here but I was looking for anything I could go ahead and pack up. I even tried to teach Logan how to use the vacuum cleaner but I was unsuccessful. I was however successful at getting him to collect laundry and place it in the washing machine. He wanted to help fold but I knew that wouldn't get done right so I talked him into watching cartoons while I finished the laundry. It want be long though that I'll be teaching him how to fold clothes. Hopefully tomorrow will be a clear day and we can go out for a little while or else we'll be even more stir crazy than we were today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home