Sunday, December 04, 2005

Another New Ornament for our Tree


Yes, I LOVE ornaments but this time I didn't buy it. However, if I had known prior to getting this that it was an ornament to represent families brought together by adoption, I would have bought it.

I met online a very nice lady DTC and LID same as mine and using same agency and we've been chatting back and forth for a while now. She bought this ornament for herself and told me about it and then went out to buy me one. I received it in the mail yesterday and Logan placed it on our tree this morning. The name of the Hallmark ornament is Family Ties and on the front of the ornament it says "Family Ties are woven out of Love." On the box it says "Hallmark is proud to support the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption andthe cause of helping parents and children find each other." It's a beautiful ornament and is already selling out. It's even sold out on Hallmark's website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home