Monday, November 28, 2005

The Not So Fun Part of Parenting

Today I had to take Logan to see a new doctor. Turns out he's been holding his poop for too long now that he may have caused some damage to himself. I want go into details but it will get better. On the downside, it's going to be a messy situation until then. I have to give him medicine that is going to make all of his movements runny for TWO WEEKS. The doctor told me to go back to putting diapers/pull-ups on him. For those that know me, you know I have a weak stomach and it doesn't help that I can't handle many smells since becoming pregnant. I hope I can survive these next few weeks cleaning up this mess.

On the bright side, I did like this new doctor. She does have experience with Asian adoptees. She didn't go into much detail but did ask me if I knew they all need their shots again and I already knew that. I think I did shock her when she asked what I was having (my pregnancy is very obvious now) and I replied with the answer "Three".

1 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

THREE???!? I thought you were having twins! Oh my goodness...triplets really? Maybe I'm reading that wrong, maybe you meant twins & your little angel from China??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home