Monday, November 14, 2005

19 Weeks

Today I am 19 weeks pregnant with these two boys I'm carrying. This past April 4th I was also 19 weeks pregnant the day I was called on the phone with amnio results telling me my daughter would never live. My boys are alive and kicking and healthy as far as we know and we'll get to see them again a week from today. We're very happy to have these babies but still grieve for our loss. I worry still about the outcome of this pregnancy especially right now. I know I wouldn't be expecting our twins boys if Reagan had survived but I still would love to have her here. We will not be trying for another biological daughter. Madelyn will be our daughter and we will love her like any other child of ours. I can't wait to meet the boys and Madelyn. Year 2006 will be filled with excitement having three children in one year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home