Thursday, November 10, 2005

Just Me

I've been a little slack lately b/c I haven't felt so good. For over a week and a half now I've had lots of pain in my right side exactly in the same area where I use to have gallbladder pain. My gallbladder was removed almost 2 years ago. I've talked to nurses all week and finally went in today and still all I get is "It's indigestion." At first he said it was my gallbladder but I had to remind them I don't have one anymore. How can it be indigestion? I think I know what indigestion is. It's pain, really, really bad pain that I have and tylenol doesn't even touch it. I asked if it will get worse as the babies get bigger and the doctor said it's possible but we'll have to wait and see. My next appt is less than two weeks away now and I see a different doctor so maybe he'll have another suggestion to what it is if I make it that long before going back. I hate being miserable like this.

I did get the chance again to ask about monochorionic twins. This OB said not all are identical. That makes two doctors now that say they could be either fraternal or identical and we'll just have to wait and see after they are born. Everything we've read though says they are identical. It really doesn't matter to me as long as they both come out healthy. I was told I'll have frequent ultrasounds b/c they share a placenta. We'll see them again on the 21st.

1 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Blogger OziMum said...

Ooooo! The 21st is our wedding anniversary AND the day our adoption file goes before the Approvals Committee! It's gonna be a good day! Lee-Anne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home