Thursday, November 10, 2005

Logan beat his record

Tonight Logan beat his record for the number of slices of pieces he could eat. We had some good news (which we'll share later) and it needed celebrating so we went out to eat at Carrabba's and Logan ordered cheese pizza. The pizza was as big as the plate and you can see he ate it all but the crust.

He was so good at the restaurant, but that didn't last when we went to Kohl's afterwards. He picked out a toy for being so good (yes, we spoil him). Well, the goodness wore off. He couldn't stop touching everything else and I was afraid he was going to break something. While in the purse department, I told Logan to place his hands in his pockets to keep from touching anything. When he placed his hands in his pants, he pulled them down some and thought it was funny so he pulled them all the way down to his ankles. He says "Look at me, Mommy" in front of two other ladies I know of and not sure if any others were looking. Of course I laughed b/c it was funny but that was the wrong thing to do. After I pulled his pants back up, he said "let me do it again" and down the pants went. The fire alarm went off shortly after that so we had to leave everything we had picked out so he didn't get his toy, but he didn't deserve it anyway after misbehaving. When we got in the van I said to Tony, we have two more boys on the way to pull their pants down in public and he said back "well, our girl will probably pull up her dress." He's probably right. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Blogger My Baby Ain't White said...

My goodness, he looks more like you every time I see a picture!!! What a cutie!

~Karen

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger OziMum said...

Ha Ha Ha! How funny!!! Kids have got an answer for everything! I cannot believe that such a little person can eat so much! That's amazing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home