Friday, October 07, 2005

Monthly Themes

Now I have themes for my secret pal exchanges...

For August DTC group:
October - Something for Mom and/or Dad
Nov - Baby bath time
Dec - Welcome to your forever family
Jan - Chinese New Year
Feb - Something to travel (to China)
March - Something for baby and/or nursery/cyber shoewr as well as something little from your hometown or state and secret pals will be revealed then

For September DTC group:
October- My little Pumpkins Bed N Bath
Nov - A picture is worth a thousand words and I am thankful for each one
Dec - The gift of Love
Jan - Bringing in the new year with thoughts for travel
Feb - Candy Kisses and the Sweetest Wishes
March - Its all about Baby

This should be interesting trying to come up with some ideas of what to send and also what I receive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home