Thursday, October 06, 2005


I hope I put this together right. I emailed this photo to my instructor. While Logan was at preschool, I went to the store I am taking classes from and finished this section of the quilt we're working on for class. Today I got to use the $1000 machine instead of the $699 one. I doubt I'll be getting either of those, but they sure are good machines.

BTW, you can tell how small our apartment kitchen is in this picture. To one side of Logan is the fridge and the other is the dishwasher. Just a few steps forward and you're out of the kitchen. It needs to stop raining here so the builders can put up my house b/c I really don't like this apartment life. Today I did see a pile of bricks on our lot. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Blogger Kendra said...

Well, Melissa... Maybe you will never need to open the dishwasher and the refrigerator at the same time. (From the picture, that looks impossible!)

Your new mantra: It's temporary. It's temporary. It's temporary...

Hang in there!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home