Monday, October 10, 2005

I've been tagged again

and didn't realize it so here goes....

7 Things that scare me:
Thunder and Lightening
Tornado warning/watch
Death
Something horrible happening to Logan
My husband being in a car accident (well this one is low now b/c his drive was cut from 180 miles a day down to 2 to get to work)
Loosing another pregnancy
Driving in Charlotte Traffic

7 Things I like:
Learning a new craft
My kitty Leia
To be pampered
Relaxing with the remote on the couch with a warm blanket
Tickling Logan
Chatting with friends via email or blog or phone
Window Shopping by myself (if I had money it would be just shopping)

7 Things in my room:
(some of what's in our apartment bedroom is not what is normally in our room)
Computer desk and laptop
Currently a husband snoring and a 3 year old watching cartoons
Bookshelf
Clothes
Laundry baskets
Leia asleep at my feet
Boxes and suitcases still unpacked from moving

7 random facts about ME:
I hate to cook but love to eat
I hate being overweight
I've been pregnant 4 times
I hate having PCOS
I love playing in my little band from church (even though I am going to miss lots of practices and performances since I've moved)
I hate having flat feet
I do like my eyes (its about the only feature of me others comment on - Tony even wrote a poem once about my eyes)

7 Things I plan to do before I die:
Watch my children grow up
Spoil my grandchildren
Travel the USA, Europe and/or Australia
Take the family to China after all the kids are a little older so Madelyn can see/experience her home country again
Take a cruise
Retire
Learn how to flip a pancake

7 things I can do:
Play flute
Cross-stitch
Crochet just a tad (not much though)
Karaoke (b/c it doesn't matter if I sing a wrong note)
Kiss boo-boos and make them better
Swim
Soon I'll be able to quilt

7 things I can not or will not do:
Bungee jump
Swim in a pool or lake while it's lightening
Pose naked for anyone
Abuse my children
Wear daisy dukes
Body peircings except the one hole in each ear already there
Get a tatoo (I hate needles)

7 Things I say the most:
Stop that Logan
No
I don't think so
I'm hungry
I have to pee (since I'm pregnant)
Do you need to potty (To Logan while potty training)
When are you coming home? (to Tony after a long day home with Logan)

And I'm going to skip the 7 celebrity crushes b/c I can't remember peoples names

7 people I tag to do this - next 7 readers to my blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home