Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I Saw Santa Claus Today

Yep, we met at Wal-Mart this morning. It's getting close to Christmas so it was time I speak to him. He asked about Logan and I told him he's been pretty good. Santa said if he stays good then he'll get lots of new toys for Christmas - especially his favorties - Thomas the Tank Engine and Geo Trax. I also told him about Madelyn and how she is spending her first Christmas in an orphanage or maybe with a foster family. We still want to have presents for her under the tree waiting on her to come home. This is her first Christmas so we should still celebrate it for her even if she's not here. So, he said he would definitely get her a Cabbage Patch doll and the Baby Mulan doll. However, the Sonya Lee (Little People) dolls are hard to come by these days. I told him I know b/c I've been looking myself. I've found the smaller ones and have even bought her the small one already but can't find the big cuddly ones anywhere. He's going to keep looking around and hope maybe some pop up on the shelves soon. He also asked about what to bring the new addition I'm carrying but I said I'd like to wait and know the sex first before buying.

Unfortunately we're not spending Christmas in our new house, nor old one at that. We put our old artificial tree in storage b/c it has had it's days of Christmas' now so it's time to retire. If we get a new one, then we have no where to put it once it's done at our apartment unless we carry it back to Kernersville to storage. And if we get a live tree, we have no truck to haul it in. Hum? Maybe we'll get a Charlie Brown tree and make do with that. We don't have space anyway for a tree. We'll figure something out by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home