Friday, July 15, 2005

My Documents are in the Hands of FedEx

Twelve of my dossier documents are in the hands of FedEx back to Harrah's in TX. 11 are state authenticated. When I opened the door to the FedEx dropoff (and I made sure I went to one inside a Kinko's so I knew for sure no rain could get in it) I was scared to leave it. I looked in the dropp off twice after droping it in just to check on it. It's like I have just trusted my child with this company. I know I have copies of everything in that folder but those are my originals on the way to my dossier consultant. I'll be checking to make sure that folder arrives Monday all day Monday.

I forgot to send the courier fee and a check for FL authentication. I've emailed our DC to find out what to do and if I need to get to FedEx tonight and send another check.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home