Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Caught in the Storm / Raising Money

While taking Logan to VBS tonight, I got caught in a horrible storm and spent time in Eckerd's b/c it was closer shelter than home. He was dropped off at the church where there was no power but the workers said they were continuing with VBS. I should have stayed there but for me to park and then run in was more dangerous than driving to Eckerd's and parking right up front and running in. I was able to drop Logan off through the drive-through area.

Anyway, while in Eckerd's I shopped even after their power went out too and found a lady bug photo holder. I'm not big on photo holders anymore b/c I try to scrapbook. I haven't scrapped in a long time b/c my time has been spent elsewhere. Anyway, I decided to buy it. I had read on another blog (can't remember which one) that they had taken a little album like this with pictures of family members and pets to China with them and said their daughter loved looking at it and it was one of her favorite things they said they took with them. This album is small and will easily fit in the suitcases. It's really cute with four different colored lady bugs on the outside and it holds 4x6 photos.

Another blogger sent me a link to an ING savings account. If I signed up, she earned $10 for referring me and I earn $25 for signing up. I can make up to $250 dollars if I refer others out that sign up. So far I have sent out 18 invites. If anyone is interested, let me know so I can send out an invite to you. You don't have to use it. Just keep it active for at least 30 days I think it said, close it and get your reward money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home