Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Fingerprints in the Wrong Place

I got up this morning and started copying some of my dossier documents through my fax machine. I couldn't copy the ones with staples though so I'll have to go to the library later. My dossier consultant needs a copy when I send all the documents back after state authentication. While looking through these papers, I found dirty fingerprints on the back of Tony's medical forms. How did these get there? I don't know if they were there before I sent to HFS dossier office or they came back to me like this. I was furious. At least it is not on the front but it still makes me mad. I want these documents to be perfect.

Also, I was looking for my fingerprint appt sheets and couldn't find them. I think I had steam coming out of my ears b/c I was so mad that I had misplaced them. Thankfully I found them. I wanted to look at the address even though it's still two more weeks until our date.

I looked up the directions on mapquest for 2 S. Salisbury St Raleigh to the building I go for state authentications. It says it should take 1 hr 57 min from my house. I think I'll allow 2 1/2 hours to get there.

1 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger Stacey T. said...

I know EXACTLY what you are saying about misplacing something. About a month after we were DTC, I suddenly thought about the extra passport photo's we'd taken for the trip to China....where were they? I ripped all kinds of things apart, and they were exactly where I had put them, with my 171H.

Stacey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home