Sunday, July 17, 2005

Forgotten Checks

Our dossier consultant was working tonight on a Sunday so I got my answers about the checks I forgot Friday to include in my FedEx package to her. I'm going to be able to send her the checks via USPS and if they don't reach her before Thursday, she's going to go ahead and send my 11 documents to DC to the courier and Tony's employment letter to FL for state certification. She leaves Thursday for vacation but will be back the following Tuesday. Thankfully her vacation is short b/c I doubt many of us waiting parents want our documents to sit around for a while if there's a deadline to meet. I'm not one of those but I can bet there are some ready to DTC this week. I'm glad she's going to take care of my things before she goes though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home