Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Horoscope

I rarely ever look at Horoscopes but yesterday on my birthday I decided to look at what The Winston Salem Journal said for me for those having Birthday's on the 11's. We don't get the Monday paper but there were free copies at the library yesterday for anyone to pick up.

"In the coming 12 months, you may adopt a kinder, more romantic and gentler attitude. Don't get carried away by wild enthusiasms in the early fall, because much better plans can be made in February and March, when Lady Luck is rooting for your side. Grab whatever assistance comes your way and make important decisions then, because in April and the following few months your dreams can come true."

Wow! What an exciting horoscope to read on my birthday. It used the word adopt and Lady Luck (I'm thinking lady bug of course) and the mention of the months. My guess is we'll get our referral maybe around February or March and hopefully travel in April or May.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home