Monday, March 02, 2009

Snow Day


We don't get much snow here so what little we get it's exciting!!! This sled was bought when Logan was a baby and I think finally it got used for the first time today for the purpose it was bought for. We couldn't find all 8 little gloves so Andrew and Madelyn are wearing socks on their hands. Underneath the twins pants I put girl tights on. They didn't know it b/c they were watching tv while I was putting clothes on them. They realized they had girl clothes on when they stripped down afterwards, and Nate was VERY upset he was wearing girl clothes. It kept him warm so I didn't care. We took the sled up to the school yard where there was a bank and slid down the hill. Andrew would go by himself but not the others. The funniest part was watching them step on ice. I probably said a million times "walk on the snow" but they wouldn't listen. I don't know how many times they bust their butts on the ice. No one was injured but I got some good laughs out of it.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home