Saturday, October 25, 2008

Another Tag

I have been tagged by another blogger (oops copy/pasted first time so I had last writer's info in original post)

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules.
2. Share 7 random or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link to them.
4. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I ABSOLUTELY HATE HATE HATE Potty Training three two-year olds.

2. Chocolate is a weakness I have. Love it! Not milk chocolate though like in chocolate bunny's at Easter time - don't care for that too much.

3. I HATE being late. I used to never be late for anything. Now my kids slow me down. I want to be first wherever I go but now I can't seem to get it together especially to church.

4. I watch one soap opera - The Young and the Restless. I used to watch more but there's no time anymore. I'm a stay home mom. Ain't I suppose to watch this stuff?

5. I don't like people touching me. I'm not a big hugger except to my kids. I don't go up to friends and hug at greetings but if I'm hugged first I will hug back. Same goes for a massage. Can't handle a stranger touching me.

6. I am not a girly girl. I don't wear pink. I only own a few pairs of shoes. I'd rather wear jean shorts and a t-shirt and pull my hair back into a ponytail.

7. I love shopping when I have coupons. I organize coupons by categories in a binder and insert them into baseball card holders and plan my shopping trips by matching coupons to sale prices. I think we only go to restaurants that I have coupons for or kids eat free. I love finding ways to save money.

Tag to all readers that haven't done this before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home