Wednesday, October 22, 2008

No bathroom breaks for me

As of today, I am no longer allowed a potty break before leaving home for preschool on Monday's and Wednesday's.

On preschool days I now take Logan to school instead of putting him on the bus. We were all ready to go out the door except for shoes so I run to make a pee break. In the short time I run to the bathroom, Nate and Madelyn decided to take off their sippy lids and pour milk all over the table, floor, carpet in the living room and all the way to the foyer. I had soaked kids and needed to get out the door. I was furious. I had already changed Andrew b/c while eating breakfast he either spit his milk out or had reflux so he need new shirt and pants. I can't leave a room with them in it and something not get spilled, broken, biten, or destroyed.

I ran late but wasn't late by the school to drop-off Logan. I later went to have lunch with Logan who spent most of lunch blaming me for why he got a warning at school. He said since he was late for school he didn't have enough time to finish his sentences. Everything is always my fault in his eyes. I'll from now on hold off on bathroom breaks until all kids are at school. Of course this is no guarantee something else will not go wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home