Thursday, September 11, 2008

We like to do everything all at one time

at least that's the way it seems.

Today I took down the cribs in Nate and Drew's room. It was time. They were having too much fun getting into each other's crib. It took about 30 minutes to get them asleep in their big boy beds tonight. It kinda helped they skipped nap today and had benedryl before bed. I laid between the two beds until they fell asleep in their own bed. They also got a new Thomas blanket to sleep with that made them really happy.

Madelyn will remain in her crib. She's not close to climbing out and as nosy as she is, I don't trust her in her room alone not confined to a crib. She would have everything in her drawers pulled out and tried on and the closet ripped apart.

Our 2nd biggie for the evening is that the Tooth Fairy is making her first appearance tonight at our house. Logan has had a loose tooth for a while and tonight while biting into a lego, the gums started to bleed under the tooth. He let Tony get a good grip on it and one yank and it was out. This is his first tooth to pop through his gums and first tooth to leave his mouth.

My babies are growing up. Two cribs out of three are now out of the house and the first tooth now gone. ***sniff, sniff***

On the really sad note, my computer crashed. Tony has been working on it for a few hours now. Unfortunately I can't post my new photos from this evening and even worse, I'm not sure all of my other photos were backed up completely over the past few months. I hope he can work his magic and get everything back to working order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home