Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Nate's Tonsils Are Coming Out

The ENT agreed with me. Too many infections and his tonsils are very large but I already knew that. He asked me how many infections in the past year and I just responded with he's a twin and I can't keep up with who's had what but everytime Nate's sick it's tonsilitis. I didn't even mention there was 3rd two-year old in the picture even though he has done Madelyn's ear tubes but I don't think he remembers me. His partner took out Logan's tonsils.

Since Nate is under three, he has to stay 24 hours observation. If we wait until he's three we risk more infections until then.

This will make our 5th trip to hospital's this year. I'm not trying for the award of "Highest Medical Bill of the Year" but I think we'll be close. Madelyn had ear tubes/adenoidectomy, Andrew had the endoscopy, Madelyn had pneumonia, Tony's stay last week and now another surgery.

I'm hitting up the psych unit before end of year since we've met family deductibles and family coinsurance.

1 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

AHHH! let me know when you're ready for a MNO!!! hopefully this helps him to not get sick as much. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home