Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Potty Training Update

Stat's from this morning until current time....

100 - Maybe not so accurate but feels like that many times I've put kids on the potty today
97 - About how many times I've said "No pee-pee in underwear"
26 - (give or take a few) Pairs of underwear/panties we've gone through today. Even broke into Logan's drawer twice for a few Spiderman undie's (yes, I know, gross sharing underwear)
6 - # of times Madelyn has had accidents
4 - # of times it did not bother Madelyn to walk around in pee (finally she caught on and realized pee is nasty and doesn't feel good when wet)
4 - # of towels used cleaning up pee on the floor
3 - #'s of times both Andrew and Nate have had accidents
2 - how many puddles I've cleaned up where pee didn't obsorb into underwear and made a little pond on the wood floor
1 - how many times Logan had someone elses pee on his leg
0 - how often pee went into toilet

1 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Blogger Kendra said...

Potty training two was a pain in my posterior... I do NOT envy you potty training THREE! Yikes! Good luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home