Friday, May 30, 2008

Thomas the Tank Engine Fans


Logan was obsessed with Thomas. He's finally admitted he's outgrown it now, BUT his twin brothers are taking over his collection. They LOVE "Choo-Choo Trains". Nate will carry as much as he can with his arms, hands and at least one in his mouth. Thanksfully we have a large collection from Logan. I haven't counted how many trains we have but there's enough for all three to play with. I need to get some more girl trains like Molly and a few others for Madelyn to play with. She plays too but not like the boys. When you ask the boys what they want to watch on TV, all they say now is "Choo-Choo Trains". We have two train tables but one was placed in the attic. The other Tony screwed down track b/c we couldn't keep creating new trails all the time with three sets of hands destroying the layout. The other table will come out later when they are ready to build their own track. We also still have Logan's Geo Trax but it's in the attic for now too. They are too fast to destroy track.

They love their Thomas PJ's. They fight over who gets what "Choo-Choo" shirt in the morning. One morning I had to fish a dirty shirt out of the laundry to stop Nate from screaming. He wasn't wearing anything but a "Choo-Choo" shirt. I had to do laundry right after that. I think now we have three hand-me down shirts of Logan's, two that are too big but they wear them anyway, one overall set for each with Thomas and another shirt and shorts set I recently bought. One of these last ones was ruined last week when they wore it for the first time. It's my fault. I left finger nail polish in their reach and the boys got ahold of it and spread it all over the foyer floor. Thankfully it wasn't swallowed (nor on the carpet). I never paint my nails but Tony was late one night and all the kids were down so I did it and placed it on the bar when he got home b/c I couldn't open the drawer to put it in with my wet nails. I forgot to put it back up. Good thing I'm not a high maintenance kind of woman b/c that's probably the last I'll paint my nails for a long time.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home