Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bad Idea

I wanted some art work for the playroom walls. I didn't plan on it being such a nightmare. Nate was the best through it all. He knows his colors now and would ask for each color already swiped with the paintbrush. He drew circles and didn't make a mess. (His is the bottom left on the photo below.) Logan was probably the worst. He complained the entire time. "I can't do it." "What do I do next?" "But I wanted the red" (everytime one of the kids got a color he wanted). Logan's is the top left below. Andrew would throw the paintbrush in the floor when he was done (Top right). Madelyn colored on her body instead of the canvas (bottom right). I bought cheap frames and of course I broke the glass in one of them so I hung them all without glass.

Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Blogger RamblingMother said...

absolutely great idea!!

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger M3 said...

I think they turned out beautifully!!

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Kricket said...

I love it!! Lots of artistic talent in those four - must take after their auntie, right? *wink* Seriously, it looks great! And it's something you all can look back on through the years with a smile on your face remembering how precious these messy (and at the time frustrating) moments were.

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

how adorable!!! i love it! :)

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger NAT HOOKER said...

You've titled this BAD IDEA, but i think it was a GREAT IDEA! How creative and talented.....

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger NAT HOOKER said...

You titled this BAD IDEA, but I think it was a GREAT IDEA! Very talented and very creative.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home