Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Newest Best Friends

 
Aaaahhhh, fresh laundry again. My new washer and dryer arrived today, has been installed and already working on its first load. My old set was 11 years old and ready to retire. It's been moved five times at least from apartment, to apartment, house, storage (apartment in between had a set already there), and this house. I actually have a guy picking them up and giving me $40 for them. They do still work, just not well, and definitely not for a family of six that runs the machines all day long. I got this old set right out of college and the only repair that's been made was one small part in the washer cracked and Tony was able to order that part and fix it himself. I got my money's worth out of that set. Now we'll see how long this pair will remain in our home.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home